Gel Studio Gloves
Gelometrics gel studio gloves are created, designed, and manufactured in Los Angeles. These gel studio gloves are engineered to protect you from injury, give you extreme grip, and make a bold fashion statement.
PLEASE NOTE: Gelometrics are not for weightlifting. They are made for activities like Lagree Fitness, Pilates, Spinning, & Cycling. The gel padding inside makes the glove too thick for gripping barbells, dumbbells and bars.
This gloves' main purpose is to mitigate wrist pain and hand fatigue during activities which rely on the hand to support body weight, such as Lagree Fitness, Pilates, Spinning, and cycling. At the core of this glove is a uniquely engineered and contoured silicone gel palm pad and a silicone grip that enhances traction and stability on multiple surfaces. The ergonomic design of the gel padding inside Gelometrics diminishes pressure on the nerves, muscles, and flexor tendons that are bundled into the palm of our hands, thus increasing blood flow to the median nerve and oxygen delivery during exercise.
Now the focus of your workout can be where it belongs...on the experience rather than the discomfort. No more slipping. Our proprietary ink grip will have you feeling more in control and self-assured even in the most precarious of poses.
Gelometrics are made from lightweight neoprene that is breathable, wicks moisture and contours to your hand. Cropped fingers allow you to flex your hand for total freedom of movement. You can even wear your rings while working out. The tailored fit is designed specifically for a woman. Easy to put ON and take OFF with Velcro® closure. Get yourself a pair of Gelometrics and say no to gym germs, hand/wrist fatigue and sliding on slippery surfaces.
**Gelometrics are easily washed with soap and water. Then lay flat to dry. We suggest you wash them after every use to keep them looking new and smelling fresh.**
Side effects may include: happiness, confidence, increased strength, improved wrist strength, less stress.
- relieves pain, numbness, and fatigue associated with weight-bearing activities
- contoured gel palm pad cushions the hand to facilitate movement of blood and oxygen through the carpal bones of the wrist, absorbs shock, and helps eliminate compression on the median nerve
- helps prevent hand fatigue, calluses and eases arthritis pain
- unique wave grip provides multi-surface traction
- cropped fingers and open-knuckle design allows freedom of movement, flexibility, prevents overheating, and shows off your bling
- opposable thumb opening allows digits to grasp and handle objects providing optimal control and eliminating bunching thereby enhancing the mind-body connection
- neoprene material wicks moisture, is breathable, lightweight, quick drying, and contours to your hand for the ultimate fit and comfort
- tailored fit specifically for a woman to prevent bunching of material in the palm of the hand
- easy on/off with adjustable low profile Velcro® closure for a custom fit
- protects you from sweaty and germy equipment and studio floors
designed for: Lagree Method, Pilates, Spinning, and cycling
fabric: neoprene with spandex piping
- palm pad: silicone gel specifically contoured to the palm of your hand distributes pressure so your wrists don’t feel all the strain of supporting weight on your hands.
- grip: unique proprietary PVC ink formula that provides extreme non-slip traction on multiple surfaces
- washing instructions: cold water, soap, and lay flat to dry. please wash after every use to keep looking new and smelling fabulous
- vegan: no animal products are used in the manufacturing of this product