This patch is for anyone who loves to embellish their clothing with an awesome set of Angel Wings. We especially kept in mind those who love motorcycle riding as this patch is highly reflective and offers superior visibility in low light or dark situations.
Sew this reflective patch onto your leather jacket or iron on to you clothes, hats, jackets, jeans, denim, and many other craft projects. Our reflective patch comes with iron on plastic backing and embroidered die cut borders.
SPECIFICATIONS - Two wing patches are included, one left wing and one right wing.
SIZE - 5.5" wide by 14" in length.
MATERIALS - Embroidery over highly reflective fabric with iron on plastic backing and embroidered die cut black borders.
HIGHLY REFLECTIVE – This embroidered patch is created to be highly reflective to shine bright in the beam of headlights. This important feature can be lifesaving. There is a dramatic difference of the look of the patch between day and night. This reflective quality is a must have when riding a motorcycle so why not get this high quality angel wings patch today.
FUNCTIONAL - Our Angel Wings patches can be widely used for jackets, jeans, bags, suitcases, backpacks, pillowcases and curtains. The sky is the limit!
CLEANING - Once applied, Angel Wing patch is permanently attached to garment and is washable and able to be dry cleaned. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
Iron On Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
2. Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
6. Turn garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine or a needle and thread to sew the patch to the fabric. Patches must be sewn to leather.
About H-Bomb Motorsports: We love to lift weights and we enjoy to cruise on our motorcycles and enjoy nature! Our purpose is creating products for our customers and their safety comes first!